Jetstream has a formula evaluator so you can build and test Salesforce formulas.
the formula editor comes with some really nice features:
- Full-featured editor with syntax highlighting
- Auto-complete to help build your formulas
- Ability to run and test your formulas to see the outcome
- Ability to test formulas as different users
Some formula functions are not yet supported and some complex formulas may not work.
Evaluating a formula
- Choose which object you would like to work on
- Choose which user to evaluate as, your user is the default selected user
- Choose how numbers should be treated for fields with no value
- Choose if you want to write a formula from scratch or if you have an existing field you want to start from
- If you choose an existing field, the formula editor will be populated with the existing formula
- Write your formula
- Search and choose a record
- Click "Test Formula"
The advanced editor includes syntax highlighting, code completion and the ability to format your formula.
Use the shortcut
space while editing to show a list of available formulas and object and field completions.
Your results will be evaluated based on the selected Object and record.